Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer, Oh, Summer.


Summer is here. I imagine myself going to parties, the beach. But instead Im here, writing on a blog that nobody reads. Procrastinating all day, all night. Its just never is how you expect it to be. And the worst thing is that you dont know who your classmates are going to be. So you just sit there, thinking the worst, all summer. Three months. Luckily im flying to New Zealand. But meanwhile? Meh. And so you go to Facebook and change your status to "Enjoying summer!" in your dark room with your pajamas and Doritos. But I guess we just have to make the best of it. Like most things in life.
You can set goals. Like learning to play the piano or practice soccer.
But lets be honest. 5 min after you've set them, you'll forget about them and just watch all seasons of glee for the next 3 months. 
And even if you do go to the beach, you'll come out like a tomato.  Ive learned that it dosent matter how much sunscreen you apply, you'll still get burned. And since this happens, my mom puts so much sunscreen on me, I end up looking like a newborn. My brothers can agree on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment